HomeMain content starts here, tab to start navigating
Order your Take and Bake Cinnamon Rolls Today!
Christmas morning magic baking in your oven! Warm, fragrant and delicious! Six unbaked cinnamon rolls in a baking tin with a generous side of our yummy cream cheese frosting and baking instructions.
Scroll down for baking instructions. Deadline for ordering is December 16 at 7pm. Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Happy Holdiays!
Baking instructions for Take and Bake Cinnamon Rolls
***Keep unbaked cinnamon rolls frozen or refrigerated. Keep frosting refrigerated.***
1. Defrost cinnamon rolls in refrigerator overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 170 degrees then turn off the oven. (Cinnamon rolls need a warm place to rise.)
3. Remove cinnamon roll tray from plastic bag and place cinnamon roll tray in turned off oven to rise for 45 minutes.
4. Take cinnamon rolls out of oven and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
5. When oven is at 350 degrees, put cinnamon rolls back into oven and bake for 20-25 minutes. When done, cinnamon rolls should be a little golden around the edges.
6. Heat frosting in microwave for 15-20 seconds. Stir and spread on cinnamon rolls. Enjoy!
Now you can order your same day sandwich orders online!
We are so excited to announce that you can now place your same-day sandwich orders on our website! No more need to call and wait for us to answer! No more worries that we might hear your order wrong! AND When you order sandwiches online, our system will keep track of how many sandwiches you order and after your 10th sandwich order, you will receive $10 off your next order! Only sandwiches ordered online will count towards this discount.
To get the ball rolling, we are offering 5% off your first sandwich order! Use promo code SAVE5. Go to www.riseupbakeryaz.com and click on “order sandwiches” to place your order for one of our delicious sandwiches made with Boar’s Head meats and cheeses, fresh baked bread and our homemade spreads. Or get a salad with our homemade croutons and salad dressings. Yum!
Introducing Salads at Rise Up Bakery!
Feeling more like a salad for lunch today than a sandwich? Now you can order your Rise Up Bakery sandwich in salad form! We'll minus the bread and spread and add one of our homemade dressings and our homemade croutons.
We make our salad dressings from scratch in our bakery. Choose from Ranch, Honey Mustard or Balsamic Vinaigrette.