HomeMain content starts here, tab to start navigating
"Tis the season for Ice Cream Sandwiches at Rise Up Bakery
Rise Up Bakery Cookies and Ice Cream? Yes' Please!
Chocolate Chip Vanilla
Chocolate Peanut Butter Vanilla
Baking instructions for Take and Bake Cinnamon Rolls
***Keep unbaked cinnamon rolls frozen or refrigerated. Keep frosting refrigerated.***
1. Defrost cinnamon rolls in refrigerator overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 170 degrees then turn off the oven. (Cinnamon rolls need a warm place to rise.)
3. Remove cinnamon roll tray from plastic bag and place cinnamon roll tray in turned off oven to rise for 45 minutes.
4. Take cinnamon rolls out of oven and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
5. When oven is at 350 degrees, put cinnamon rolls back into oven and bake for 20-25 minutes. When done, cinnamon rolls should be a little golden around the edges.
6. Heat frosting in microwave for 15-20 seconds. Stir and spread on cinnamon rolls. Enjoy!
Now you can order your same day sandwich orders online!
We are so excited to announce that you can now place your same-day sandwich orders on our website! No more need to call and wait for us to answer! No more worries that we might hear your order wrong! AND When you order sandwiches online, our system will keep track of how many sandwiches you order and after your 10th sandwich order, you will receive $10 off your next order! Only sandwiches ordered online will count towards this discount.
To get the ball rolling, we are offering 5% off your first sandwich order! Use promo code SAVE5. Go to www.riseupbakeryaz.com and click on “order sandwiches” to place your order for one of our delicious sandwiches made with Boar’s Head meats and cheeses, fresh baked bread and our homemade spreads. Or get a salad with our homemade croutons and salad dressings. Yum!
Rise Up Bakery won Best Bakery/Dessert in the Best of Gilbert 2021 contest!! That makes 6 years in a row!
Thank you for voting us the Best Bakery/Dessert in Gilbert! We love what we do and are thankful you love us too!
Here is the link to all of the Best of Gilbert 2021 winners: https://www.gilbertsunnews.com
Introducing Salads at Rise Up Bakery!
Feeling more like a salad for lunch today than a sandwich? Now you can order your Rise Up Bakery sandwich in salad form! We'll minus the bread and spread and add one of our homemade dressings and our homemade croutons.
We make all our salad dressings from scratch in our bakery. Choose from Ranch, Blue Cheese, Honey Mustard, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Citrus Vinaigrette, Italian or Strawberry Poppy Seed.